- 1.You may use a photocopy of the physical or the downloaded form form the event send in your application.
- 2. Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- 3. Please note no individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- 4. NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Half Marathon or 10 km race category.
- 5. One representative can submit application forms for maximum 5 individual runners for Full Marathon or Half Marathon race category.
- 6. Before sending in your application, please check the following –
Applicant meets the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category.
- Filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- Attached documents as may be required to confirm your entry. (applicable only for
- Attached a copy of your latest passport sized photograph with your application;
- Attached a copy of your Govt. issued Photo ID proof, i.e. either Passport, Driving Enclosed the requisite application fees (Link it with Registration Fee Section) the full marathon and half marathon race category) license, Pan Card or Aadhaar card;
- Signed the ‘waiver’ in the form;
- If applying for the Joy of Running , and where the applicant is below 18 years of age, the guardian too has signed the ‘waiver’ and written his/her relation with the applicant.
On entry confirmation, Full Marathon or Half Marathon runners will be further classified into age categories for winners. For details on awards and accolades, click here .(Link with Prize section of the Website)
We recommend Champions with Disability participants be accompanied by an attendant on race day. The attendant is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as “Attendant of _______ (name of Champions with Disability participant)”. No entry fee is charged for the attendant.
Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the application form.
Acceptance Letters: Physical acceptance letters will be posted ONLY to those applicants who have not given their email address in the application form. You can also check the status of your application within 15 working days of submitting your application, on the event website: mcm.tabono.in If you do not receive any intimation from the race office, please contact our event helpline number +91 9560789393 or email us at email@example.com
Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 31st Jan 2019. An amount of INR 150 will be deducted as processing charges. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 07th Nov 2018.
Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
Bib Collection: All confirmed participants are required to come to the Running Bib Expo . It is mandatory for a participant to collect his/her running bib personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorized representative to collect running bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running bib on behalf of more than ONE participant.
Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by the MCM team for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where the identity and/or proof of residence of a runner is found incorrect or incomplete, participation of the said runner will be withheld and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the said runner.
Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein. Confirmation of applications will also be subject to the Confirmation Criteria.
This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Tabono Sports & Events . and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.