1. Prize Money is applicable only for Runners with Indian Citizenship For the Categories-Full Marathon & Half Marathon race as per the rules given hereunder.
2. Full Marathon & Half Marathon race category:
a. Only confirmed Indian Full Marathon & Half Marathon men and women runners will be entitled to be considered for prize money given under Chart I and Chart II of the prize money structure.
3. Only those Full Marathon & Half Marathon , who finish within the time from start time mentioned below and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Prize Money Structure, will be entitled to prize money in their respective categories:
a. Elite men – under 1:20:00s
b. Elite women – under 1:40:00s
4. Only those amateur (non-elite) Full Marathon & Half Marathon, who finish within 3 hours from the start time and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Prize Money Structure, will be entitled to prize money (if any) in their respective age categories.
6. Finish positions of the Full Marathon & Half Marathon (men and women) finishers for prize money entitlement will be based on the gun time alone. However, the finish positions of Full Marathon & Half Marathon age categories finishers (as mentioned in point above) for winner medal entitlement shall be based on respective net finish times.
7. In addition to the above, entitlement to finish positions and prize money winnings are subject to –
a) Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats.
b) Physical verification by technical officials, and Dope test results (applicable only for the Full Marathon & Half Marathon elite category).
8. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
9. Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the organizers, for disbursement of prize money.
10. Prize Money winnings are subject to Indian Income Tax Rules as applicable and taxes, if any, would be borne by the winner.
11. Protests and Appeals:
Only with respect to results of Full Marathon & Half Marathon overall and Indian finish positions (only Elite):
a. The athlete and/or his/her representative can appeal to the Race Referee in relation to the official race results declared, in writing, within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the results on race day, of relevant race category.
b. Where the Race Referee makes a decision, the athlete and/or the representative have the right to appeal to the Jury of Appeal. An appeal to the Jury of Appeal must be made to the officials within 30 minutes – (i) of the official announcement of the amended result which has been arrived at from the decision by the Referee, or (ii) of informing the person lodging the protest that the results will not be amended.
c. The decision of the Jury of Appeal shall be final and there shall be no further right of appeal.